By: Andrew Carrera
If you like wings and you’re looking to be cheap like George Costanza (big “Seinfeld” fan here), you’ve come to the right place. Here’s an overview of some of the best wing deals in the Pittsburgh area.
- Cain’s Saloon is located on Liberty Avenue. Cain’s wings discount is on Wednesday where wings are $0.35 each from 7 p.m.-1 a.m., and you can have your wings either boneless or bone-in.
- Bigham Tavern is located on the opposite side of the Liberty Bridge from downtown, near Mount Washington. Bigham Tavern has “Wing Wednesdays,” in which wings cost $0.44 each throughout the entire day.
- Smokin’ Joe’s Saloon, located on East Carson Street, has wing deals on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday night. On Monday, you can get boneless wings for $0.30 each. On Tuesday, you can get jumbo wings for $0.40 each. On Wednesday, both options are available. All specials take place from 7 p.m.-midnight.
- If Monday is a better night for you to go out than Wednesday, perhaps Carson City Saloon is the place for you. From 7-10 p.m., the restaurant and sports bar has wings for $0.45 each (dine-in only).
- If you’re looking to go out on the weekend, William Penn Tavern, located in Shadyside, has $0.50 wing deals on Saturday and Sunday (as well as Tuesday and Wednesday). The deal is dine-in only.
- If you don’t want to go into the city to find a deal on wings, you could go to Whiskey Rhythm, a bar in Monaca, 25 miles northwest of Pittsburgh. Whiskey Rhythm has wings for $0.25 on Thursdays.
So if you’re looking for a cheap deal on wings in Pittsburgh, you have plenty of times and places to choose from. You can eat up and save money at the same time and in doing so, make George Costanza proud.